If you, or someone you know, has been a victim of stalking or harassment there are a few different ways you can report it to the police. We understand it can be difficult. Our officers and partner organisations are here to listen and work together to support you in any way we can. Importantly, your information could help us bring the offender to justice and make sure you, and other people in a similar situation, are kept safe.

Is it an emergency?

Is someone in immediate danger? Is a crime taking place or has one just happened? If so, call 999 now and ask for the police. If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Report online

If you’d like to report online, rather than speaking to an officer by telephone in the first instance, you can use our online crime reporting service which is secure and confidential.

All reports made using this service are reviewed by our 24/7 contact centre within a few hours and an officer will get back to you in a maximum of two days (although usually quicker).

Call 101

If you’d like to talk to someone, our national non-emergency telephone number is staffed 24/7. Call us on 101 and report what happened or just get some advice.

Visit a police station

If you’d like to speak to an officer in person, we can provide a safe and comfortable environment at any of our police stations.

Police station finder

Location search controls

Police station finder

Find your nearest police station or contact point using the search box below. 

Enter a postcode, street address or area.


Showing results for

Staying in touch

We'll stay in contact with you and throughout the whole investigation.

In some cases, victims of stalking or harassment may need temporary or longer-term housing alternatives. It might be that you need an injunction to prevent the perpetrator approaching you, or perhaps need counselling or support.

We work alongside highly trained non-police advisers who can assist with aftercare for you and your family.

If you need to attend court for any reason there are also support services available so that you don't feel overwhelmed or alienated by the legal process.

Report a crime on someone else’s behalf

If someone you know has been the victim of stalking or harassment and doesn’t feel able to speak to the police yet, please report it yourself using any of the methods above. We’ll record the incident and help you to support the victim if needed.

Provide information anonymously

Information provided anonymously via Crimestoppers is extremely valuable in helping us plan how we police each area.

You can contact them through their website or by calling 0800 555 111.


Tell us about a public space where you've felt unsafe

StreetSafe is a pilot designed for the public to anonymously tell us about public places where they've felt unsafe.

Share your concerns