Our service standard
Warwickshire Police are committed to informing you about the standard of service you can expect from us.
Presence in the community
- We will tell you who your dedicated local policing team are, where they are based and how to contact them.
- Your local policing team will be in your community at the times that will make the greatest impact on reducing the harm caused by crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Your local policing team will be dedicated to serving your area and will only perform other duties if absolutely necessary.
To find your local safer neighbourhood team, type your town name or postcode into the Your area box.
If you become a victim or witness
- We will agree with you how you will be kept informed of progress in your case and for how long. You have the right to be kept informed at least every month and for as long as is reasonable.
- Together with other partners we will support you if you have to go to court.
- We will explain how we deal with your case and what we may ask you to do to help us.
- We will do our best to identify ways to provide you with other support you may need as a victim.
Visit our victim and witness information section for more information.
Understanding your concerns
- We will provide opportunities for you to meet your local policing team on a regular basis, where they will seek your community's local concerns on crime and anti-social behaviour. We will treat those of most concern as priorities.
- We will keep you informed of local policing activity and our successes in your local area.
- We will provide information on crime in your local area on our website.
- We will investigate your concerns if you are not satisfied with the service you receive and let you know our findings.
Visit our thanks and complaints section to share your concerns or thanks.
When you contact us
- We will treat you fairly and with respect and tailor our service to your needs.
- We will aim to answer 999 calls within 10 seconds and will send officers to emergencies immediately.
- We will answer all non-emergency calls promptly and respond according to the circumstances; this may include an appointment at a mutually convenient time.
- We will provide you with the most appropriate response to your request, either dealing with your enquiry ourselves or providing advice on who is best able to assist you.
Check our contact us page for different ways to get in touch.