Man charged with drugs offences - Stratford/Leamington
Main article content
A man has been charged in connection with drugs offences in Stratford and Leamington.
Gary Brown, aged 18 of Winston Avenue, Coventry, was charged this morning (Thursday 12 March) with:
- Four counts of possession with intent to supply
- Possession of a knife
- Two counts of possession of criminal property
- Dangerous driving
- Possession of class A drugs
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with licence
- Driving with no insurance
He will appear at Warwickshire Magistrates' Court today.
The charges are in connection with an incident on Bridgeway, Stratford, on 28 May 2019, an incident on Waterside, Stratford, on 29 August 2019 and an incident on High Street, Leamington, on 2 October 2019.
Issued: HCB, Corporate Communications