Report antisocial behaviour online
Main article content
Antisocial behaviour can now be reported online on our website.
The new feature went live today (Wednesday 10 June), and is additional to the online crime reporting function on the website.
The benefits of reporting online are:
· Incidents or crimes which don’t require an immediate police response can be reported in a user’s own time and at their own pace.
· It offers exactly the same service as calling 101 – the force has a dedicated Digital Desk team who work on online reports.
· It can save callers waiting in a queue to speak to someone on 101 – which unfortunately can sometimes get busy during peak periods.
· It helps to keep resources free for emergency 999 calls.
· When a report is submitted, the user will receive an email with all of their submitted details for reference.
If you need to report antisocial behaviour, and it is not an emergency, please see here. In an emergency, always call 999.
Issued: HCB, Corporate Communications