Search Site

Leave page quickly

Highways and road faults

Road related faults and highways enquiries.


In an emergency: If there is a fault to the highway or roadside furniture (e.g. bollards, lights, railings) which you believe poses a significant risk of harm, damage or could cause a road traffic collision please ring the police immediately on 999. For the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergency SMS so that we can risk assess the situation.

In an non-emergency: Any other problems with the highway will be the responsibility of the local highways department. Please follow the below link to report a highway problem to Warwickshire County Council.

Warwickshire County Council:

Download leaflet: pdf icon Highways and Road Faults - advice sheet [92kb]