Search Site

Leave page quickly


The sections below include some of the most common enquiries about animals we receive from the public, but often it is another agency who are better placed to assist you.

Have a look at the categories below, and if you can't find the answer you need please click on this link to find out how to contact the police in a non-emergency situation. In an emergency always dial 999 or the alternative emergency number 112; for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergencySMS.