Search Site

Leave page quickly


The police are often contacted with noise complaints, however in the majority of incidents local councils are the best point of contact.

The two categories below are the most common problems that we receive, but if you can't find the answer you need please click on this link to find out how to contact the police in a non-emergency situation. In an emergency always dial 999 or the alternative emergency number 112; for the deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired call 18000 to use Next Generation Text Service; or use emergencySMS.