Search Site

Contact Safer Roads Partnership

You can get in touch with us in two different ways:

  1. If you have a query relating to a speeding offence, please contact our Camera Enforcement Unit.
  2. For general comments, queries or to raise speeding concerns in your local area, please contact us using the form below.

1.    Queries relating to speeding offences

All correspondence relating to speeding offences must be made with the Camera Enforcement Unit. You can contact the Camera Enforcement Unit in a number of ways:


Write to: Camera Enforcement Unit, PO Box 3273, Rugby, CV21 2XT

Call: 01788 852027 (10am-3pm Monday to Friday)

2.    General comments, queries and speeding concerns

Please fill in all fields below and then click submit.

iCM Form
  1. Label