What our priorities are and how we are doing
Strategies and plans, performance indicators, audits, inspections and reviews.
This section outlines the forces policies and procedures, details of audits, inspections and reviews as well as providing information about how Warwickshire Police is performing.
- Warwickshire Police and Crime Plan 2013-17 - View online at the Police and Crime Commissioner website by clicking this link - opens in new window)
Area Policing Plans
Warwickshire Police no longer produces separate area policing plans as all activity is derived from the strategic Police and Crime Plan for 2013-17.
Chief Officer's Annual Report
Information about the Chief Officer's Annual Report
Police Performance Assessments
- Police Performance Assessments -This information is contained within our Annual Policing Plans
- HMIC Reports
- PEEL Report - PEEL: police effectiveness, efficiency and legitimacy programme
Police Force Statistics
Crime Mapping information for your local area can be found by entering your postcode below:
Neighbourhood Policing Arrangements
Local Safer Neighbourhood Teams- showing neighbourhood policing arrangements for your neighbourhood
Other Reports and Statistical Information
- Independent Custody Visiting Association (Open in Warwickshire PCC website)
- Independent Custody Visitors and the latest report (Open in Independent Custody Visitors website)