What we spend and how we spend it
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, procurement, contracts and financial audit.
Warwickshire Police will provide the following financial and procurement details.
Annual statement of accounts and summary of accounts
Warning - these are large files which may take some time to download on slower internet connections.
The Statement of Accounts for both Chief Constable and Police Crime Commissioner (PCC) for 2014-2015 are not yet available until April 2015.
- Statement of Accounts of the Chief Constable 2014-2015
- Statement of Accounts of the Police Crime Commissioner 2014-2015
- Statement of Accounts of the Chief Constable 2013-2014 [645kb]
- Statement of Accounts of the Police Crime Commissioner 2013-2014 [987kb]
- Statement of Accounts of the Chief Constable 2012-2013 [1Mb]
- Statement of Accounts of the Police Crime Commissioner 2012-2013 [2Mb]
- Statement of Accounts of the Chief Constable 2011-2012 [795kb]
- Force Budget - The setting of the force budget is the legal responsibility of the Police and Crime Commissioner, based upon advice from the Chief Constable.
Previous Years reports
- Budget report 2013 - 2014 [104kb]
- Budget report 2012 - 2013 [120kb]
Expenses paid to Chief Officers
- Expenses paid to Chief Officers, senior officers and senior police staff
- Support for the provision of Community Support Officers
This section deals with Warwickshire Police's policies and procedures on procurement.
Warwickshire Police publishes details of all contracts via the Bluelight Emergency Services Tendering Portal. This includes the duration and value of contracts, who contracts have been awarded to and brief information as to the nature of the contract. Copies of future invitations to tender and contract documents are published on the portal.
In addition, Warwickshire Police also routinely uses JCT Minor works 2011 and JCT90 for work between £50,000 and £150,000.
Copies of contracts with a total value exceeding £10,000 are available on request, subject to the redaction of operationally or commercially sensitive information. Requests for such contracts will be considered on an individual basis and anyone wishing further information should contact the Procurement Department on 0300 333 3300 extension 61049 or email email@example.com