Search Site

Leave page quickly

How to appeal

If you are dissatisfied with the handling procedures or the decision of Warwickshire Police (WP) made under the Freedom Of Information (FOI) Act 2000 regarding access to information, you can lodge a complaint with WP to have the decision reviewed. WP must be notified of your intention to complain within two months of the date of its response to your FOI request. Complaints should be made in writing to:

Freedom of Information
Information Compliance Office
Warwickshire Police
Newbold Road
CV21 2DH