Visit our new website
Our new website is coming soon - you can view some of the new features by clicking the link. Check back for updates on careers, firearms and explosives licensing, crime prevention advice and more.
Visit our new website
Search Site

Leave page quickly

Ways to make a complaint to Warwickshire Police


You can make a complaint to Warwickshire Police through our online complaints form which will be sent through to our Professional Standards Department.

Via email

Email your complaint through to our Professional Standards Department via their dedicated email address:

In person

Go to a police station and ask to be seen by the supervisor who will, subject to operational commitments, be able to meet with you. Alternatively, if no one is available, then we will arrange for you to be called back.

By writing to us

Write a letter with a full account of the incident to:

The Professional Standards Department
Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police
Stratford upon Avon Police Station
Rother Street
Stratford upon Avon
CV37 6RD

By calling

Call 101 to speak to Warwickshire Police

Contact your solicitor or MP

Contact your solicitor, or your MP and ask them to make a complaint for or nominate a person to act on your behalf (they must have and provide your written consent)

Contact the Independent Office for Police Conduct

Contact the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) to find out more at  IOPC - How to make a complaint; email:  tel: 0300 020 0096