Thieves are targeting insecure vehicles!
Protect your vehicle, secure your belongings.
- Never leave anything on View
- Take audio and sat nav equipment with you
- Remove the sat nav cradle and wipe away suction marks
- Never leave the car with the engine running, or keys in the ignition
- Fit self-locking screws to prevent number plates being stolen
- Always lock your car and full close sunroofs
- Fit anti-theft devices to steering wheels, fuel caps and wheels
- Park in safe, well lit areas or secure car parks
- Never leave your mobile phone behind when you leave your car
- Don't store items in the boot, take them with you