Search Site

Leave page quickly

Right Service, First Time - Is it the police I need?

Has an offence been committed? Is my complaint a police matter? These are some of these questions which we have addressed below. If it is not the responsibility of the police we would like to help by directing you to the right partner agency who will be able to assist you.

If you are unable to find the answer to your query below you can continue to look for advice by clicking on this link, or alternatively if you need to speak to us about the matter contact us on the non-emergency number 101.